ACIS membership provides a number of benefits throughout the year. The oldest and largest academic organizations dedicated to the study of Ireland and the Irish worldwide, the American Conference for Irish Studies was founded in 1960.
Membership benefits include:
- Eligibility to present at national and regional ACIS conferences.
- A subscription to the fall and spring editions of the Irish Literary Supplement.
ACIS dues go directly to support:
- The ACIS book prize program, which serves to bring recognition to cutting-edge scholarship being published every year in the field of Irish Studies.
- Costs associated with regional and national meetings of the ACIS. Over half of ACIS financial outlays every year return directly to members as support for the various academic conferences attended by members and non-members alike.
ACIS dues rates are:
- Individual Member: $42 for one year or $110 for three years
- Student Member: $18 for one year or $35 for three years
- Institutional Member: $45 for one year or $115 for three years
Please note that the membership period runs 12 months from start date.
To join, visit the ACIS Membership Portal to start your application.