There is still time to learn about a Masters of Arts in Irish and Irish-American Studies at New York University and about the application process for fall 2015.
Significant financial aid is now available for students entering the MA in Irish and Irish-American Studies, including assistance for students pursuing the following fields:
- Irish Literature
- Irish History
- Irish Music and Cultural Studies
- Irish-American Studies
- Digital Scholarship
The program takes advantage of unique faculty strengths, strong connections with Ireland, and a location in the heart of New York City. It allows students to pursue an interdisciplinary course of study in a dynamic field of Humanities and Social Science research. The M.A. degree can be completed in three semesters at NYU’s Greenwich Village campus in New York City, or in one calendar year with full-time summer study in New York and in Dublin. For further details email firstname.lastname@example.org to:
- Learn about the opportunity to complete the degree in one calendar year with summer study in Ireland
- Find out about options for part-time study
- See how the many activities at Glucksman Ireland House NYU complement your degree experience
- Visit Glucksman Ireland House, the landmark building that is home to the program
- Hear how departmental assistantships and community internships can add to your professional resume as you complete your MA
- Discover a joint degree option for a MA and Masters in Library Science with Long Island University
Visit our M.A. program webpages to find out more about the program: irelandhouse.fas.nyu.edu/page/graduate.