The Irish Studies Association of Australia and New Zealand has pleasure in announcing the 2015 ISAANZ Postgraduate Essay prize. Due to changes in the publishing schedule of Australasian Journal of Irish Studies, the timelines are different this year and so the due date is 16th March 2015.
- Publication of the winning essay in Australasian Journal of Irish Studies (subject to normal academic refereeing)
- A cash prize of AUD$300
- A year’s membership of Irish Studies Association of Australia and New Zealand.
- Entry is open to anyone enrolled in MA or PhD programme between June 2014 and July 2015 at any institution.
- Essays on any aspect of Irish Studies will be considered.
- Entries must be accompanied by the Entry Form.
- To be considered, essays must comply with the Australasian Journal of Irish Studies style guide: http://isaanz.org/ajis/contributors-guidelines.
- Essays must be 6000-8000 words in length (including endnotes).
- The Editors’ decisions are final.
Due Date: 16 March 2015
We hope you can circulate this announcement as widely as possible to any MA or PhD students who might be interested in submitting a 6000 word article for consideration. Over the past few years we have had strong entries for this prize and we look forward to reading another group of essays from emerging scholars.
If you or any students have any questions, please contact Dianne Hall on email@example.com.
Elizabeth Malcolm, Philip Bull, Frances Devlin-Glass and Dianne Hall
The editors Australasian Journal of Irish Studies