The editors of the Australasian Journal of Irish Studies and the Irish Studies Association of Australia and New Zealand are delighted to announce the 2019 ISAANZ Irish Studies Postgraduate Essay prize. The deadline for this competition has been EXTENDED to 13th March 2019.
- Publication of the winning essay in Australasian Journal of Irish Studies, subject to normal academic refereeing
- A cash prize of AUD $300
- A year’s membership of Irish Studies Association of Australia and New Zealand.
- Entry is open to anyone enrolled in MA or PhD programs between June 2018 and June 2019 at any institution.
- Essays on any aspect of Irish Studies will be considered.When submitted entries must be accompanied by the Entry Form.
- To be considered, essays must comply with the Australasian Journal of Irish Studies style guide.
Essays entered for the prize and thus for publication in AJIS must NOT be submitted for publication elsewhere until AFTER judging is completed.
The Editors’ decisions are final.
Due Date: EXTENDED to 13th March 2019
A copy of the essay, with the entry form, should be electronically submitted as a Word email attachment to Dianne Hall to whom queries should also be addressed.